How to select a panel from the database and modify it?
Both admin and non-admin pros have the ability to select any panel from the OpenSolar database, make a copy of it and update its specifications.
- Click the Panel dropdown in the Design tab.
- Select any panel from the database.
- Click the Info button next to the panel dropdown.
This will show you the specs of the selected panel:
- Click Make a Copy to create a copy that will allow you to edit the specifications.
- Once done, click Save and Close.
- You can make another copy or edit the existing specifications by clicking on Info again.
Note: Any change to the specifications of a custom panel used in other projects will be reflected on other projects when there is a recalculation triggered.