In OpenSolar Lite, we are making sure that you get the same set of functionalities that you love in Nearmap MapBrowser Classic, but with some added benefits that we know will help solar professionals like you.
Dedicated maintenance and support from Solar and Software Experts
- The OpenSolar Lite platform is designed and managed by a team of solar design and software experts
- OpenSolar Lite has a dedicated support team available to help you with any questions.
- OpenSolar uses the well-respected PVWatts solar calculation engine for generation calculations.
- OpenSolar has an up-to-date database of modules (>30,000) that is updated regularly.
- Any team member can create custom modules (that might not be available in the OS database) that are automatically available to all the team members in your organisation account.
- Ability to see all the projects by all the team members in your organisation in a single place.
- Quickly sort, prioritise, and resurface relevant projects using over 10 filters.
- In addition to all accounts having access to Nearmap Vertical imagery, OpenSolar Lite also provides access to Nearmap Source imagery (if your Nearmap account is provisioned with it) that you can use in your reports and for checking the feasibility of the site.
- Generate reports faster with one click within the platform instead of emailing them to yourself.
- You can easily track and download previously generated reports without needing to find them in your emails.
Access to the complete OpenSolar app
- Users can access the complete OpenSolar app for free. The OpenSolar app provides access to the complete suite of design, sales, and management features provided by OpenSolar.
- Seamless migration of OpenSolar Lite projects to OpenSolar with a click of a button. No need to duplicate data from Nearmap MapBrowser Classic platform to your OpenSolar platform.
- Click here to learn more about OpenSolar's full range of features for solar professionals.