Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
DOCX Report Improvements
- Improved the design of the docx energy generation report.
- Fixed the issue that can lead to panel alignment/size being incorrect in the report.
- Fixed the scenario that could lead to yellow spheres appearing on the report.
- Removed 20 historical images constraint for NM imagery. Pros will now have access to all NM historical imagery on OpenSolar.
- Added Google imagery support for locations that do not have access to Nearmap imagery.
- New panels drawn will use the slope, azimuth, and orientation of the previously selected panel group by default. This will allow quicker placement of staggered/offset panels on the roof.
- Automatically remove panel groups if there are no panels drawn on them.
- Inform pros on the Explore page if a project with the same address already exists on OpenSolar.